To download our Groups PDF click here »
We welcome groups of all ages and interests…
We have many years experience in assisting Group Organisers plan their visits and we welcome many diverse groups to St Michael’s Mount. We can advise on a suitable itinerary depending on the time available and your groups’ interests and energy. Most groups allow between 2 to 4 hours for a visit including the journey from and to the mainland.
We have listened to feedback from our group visitors and will continue to offer throughout 2013 FREE meet and greet stewards to pre-meet groups on board coaches, earlier opening times from 9.30am excusively for group parties, improved catering facilities both on the Mount and the mainland plus we have put together three suggested itineraries to make the most of any group visit.
For a copy of our 2013 Group Visitor guide please call Clare Sandry on 01736 710507 or email email@example.com We also have information available in German, French and Italian on request.
Getting your group here is easy. We can organize coach parking in our dedicated bays, motor boats to meet your group, or clear directions for the causeway walk.
Facilities for groups and coach drivers include;
- The preferential admission rate for a pre-booked group of 15 or more is £6.80 per person for the castle and £8.40 for combined castle and garden entrance.
- Free castle/garden admissions for coach drivers with free tea and biscuits OR free packed lunch OR a £10.00 voucher to be used on the mainland at The Godolphin Arms.
- Experienced guides available for special guided tours (April-June and September-October additional charge). Please check with Clare Sandry regarding other language tours.
- Reduced rate guide books for pre-orders of 30 or more.
- Pre-booked lunches or afternoon teas are available at the Island Café or the Sail Loft Restaurant.
We would be delighted to help you plan a wonderful day out for your group and to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact Clare Sandry, Groups Booking Manager on 01736 710507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org