PHOTO COMPETITION #seagarden
11 April 2016
Posted 11 April 2016
As part of our Coastal Garden season, we invite our visitors to take photos of the garden and post via our social media channels using #seagarden. Three winners will be selected and will have their image printed on canvas and exhibited in the St Michael's Mount Summer House during July and August.
We are interested in images that offer an interesting perspective of our coastal cliff clinging gardens. As one of the only gardens in the UK to be designed to be viewed from above, we will accept images that are taken from within the gardens, and also images taken from the castle terrace looking down to the gardens.
How to supply images:
Send to the St Michael's Mount Twitter, Instagram, Facebook accounts, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line #seagarden
Please have a version saved in high res (10MB minimum) for printing on canvas
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 5PM, FRIDAY 17 JUNE 2016
Prize: £50 St Michael's Mount plant hamper, your image printed on canvas and exhibited in the St Michael's Mount Summer House during July and August 2016.
Terms and conditions:
1. The St Michael's Mount #seagarden photograph competition (the “Competition”) is open to all UK residents
2. The Competition is open to all photographers (both amateur and professional).
3. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition, please submit one high resolution jpeg photographic image, the subject of which relates to the coastal garden of St Michael's Mount.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at: email@example.com with “#seagarden” in the subject line.
6. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
7. The image must not have been published previously in/on any other publication or website.
8. A maximum of 5 entries is permitted per person. The winner shall be the owner of the Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account from which the selected winning entry is sent.
9. The St Michael's Mount Gardening Team will select three winners from the entries, that are judged to reflect the coastal uniqueness of the garden.
10. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant St Aubyn Estates Ltd:
a. Permission for your entry to be published on St Aubyn Estates Ltd websites including www.stmichaelsmount.co.uk, www.staubynestates.com, or the National Trust website www.nationaltrust.org.uk/st-michaels-mount
b. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.